Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of School Reviewer Limited its group companies, subsidiaries or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from School Reviewer containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must register your details at www.schoolreviewer.co.uk and leave at least one review of a school. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected] with "Prize Draw 2016" in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. School Reviewer accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by School Reviewer.
8. The start date of the Prize Draw is 00:01 on 10 October 2016. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 11 November 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 14 November 2016.
10. The winner will receive £500 in cash payable by bank transfer to a UK bank account
11. School Reviewer accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 20 November 2016 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to School Reviewer within 14 days of being notified by School Reviewer, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and School Reviewer shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and School Reviewer shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. Written notification of the prize will be sent to the winner by School Reviewer by post.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 20 November 2016 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: School Reviewer Limited Cobham House PO Box 380 Cobham Surrey KT11 9EE
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for any other prizes.
16. School Reviewer retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value at its sole discretion
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on School Reviewer's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by School Reviewer and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by School Reviewer and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. School Reviewer accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. School Reviewer further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of School Reviewer for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. School Reviewer reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of School Reviewer in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. School Reviewer shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: School Reviewer Limited Cobham House PO Box 380 Cobham Surrey KT11 9EE
School Reviewer Limited UK Registration number 08861959 Registered Office at School Reviewer Limited, Cobham House, PO Box 380, Cobham Surrey KT11 9EE